Thursday 15 December 2011

Ending - Semester 1 Conclusion

At time of writing I have written up my developmental processes for each of my projects on my blog in preparation for Josh's perusal as of deadline day, I would like to think it they effectively represent the work I have put in and more importantly the work I plan to do.

The only pieces of work I haven't blogged about are the concepts for the Sony competition which we were advised to keep secret to avoid any plagiarism. However I shall e-mail those post haste and with all this combined I feel as though I have done enough work to validate my existence.

In reflection I can say with clarity the Masters has already provided me with greater scope,knowledge and goals to prepare for a job in the games industry. Although we are still in early days the refreshing feeling which comes from looking into our own chosen topics and areas provides motivation in itself, while the structure and guidance not only from tutors but from fellow masters students allows me not to get carried away with myself.

Peace Out


No comments:

Post a Comment